Meandering the metaphysical
some thoughts and news

Monday, September 11, 2006
Some Updates

Honestly, I'm not sure who still comes around to check out this site. I do write things occasionally and as we enter the season of autumn, I'm sure more will be flowing. My mind always seems to be more inspired in the cooler weather. Hmm.

For those who haven't heard...I've accepted a position with this brokerage company and will be leaving my current job with Travelers, effective this Wednesday, September 13. This is an exciting time yet tough and scary all wrapped up in one! Exciting because its a new challenge and should prove to be very interesting and dynamic. Tough because I leave some good friends and colleagues in the Travelers office. Scary as I will be completely and soley responsible for my success (scary but invigorating).

This summer, I had the wonderful opportunity of spending three days in Glacier National Park - Montana. My brosif, JT and I backpacked for three days. Good times. Here are some photos. If you ever get the chance, I suggest visiting Glacier. One of the most beautiful places in the United States. I would hurry though, estimates say between the years of 2030-2050, no more glaciers will exist in the park due to global warming. This is so very sad to me. We were there during a busy time (mid-August) so we did not have the privilege of encountering much wildlife - grizzly bear or mountain lion.

That's all for now!







Sites to See
Yahoo!
Go Sox!
Polar Bears XC
PA Runners
Blogskins
Church Wiki
My Wiki
Work as Vocation

Blogs to Buzz
pam
bryan
dave d
the smiths
sarah
uncle steve
andy
rebz

MySpace Fools
nate
ted
camille
pam
rebz
fat luke

Currently Reading
Sidewalks in the Kingdom
Foolishness to the Greeks
Outside
Relevant
World

Currently Listening
Bloc Party
My Morning Jacket
Youth Group
Rogue Wave



QUICKLIST
Reduce
Re-use
Recycle
Reform
Renew


.............
CREDITS
this blog is written by
Kyle Davis

design layout by greencapsule


HOME | ARCHIVES