Meandering the metaphysical
some thoughts and news

Monday, August 19, 2002
The odyssey continues. Exactly two weeks after my last productive long run I shall return to full training again tonite. With preseason XC practice into full swing I find myself continuing in some sort of unexplainable rut. The old team at Geneva will be commencing upon their new season in just four short days with camp beginning on Friday. It will be interesting to see what this season produces and will be different for me to not be a part of it all. I am excited to be a part of the XC team at Northern HS and have high hopes for what our teams can do this autumn. A rest for my weary legs is in site once the old training partner returns to action at Geneva's XC camp later this week. Still not sure how I will incorporate a proper rest period when the team expects me to run with them at practice. Miles will be cut back significantly and once their school days begin, it will be a struggle for me to make it to practice everyday so a time for rest is imminent. Keep in touch.







Sites to See
Yahoo!
Go Sox!
Polar Bears XC
PA Runners
Blogskins
Church Wiki
My Wiki
Work as Vocation

Blogs to Buzz
pam
bryan
dave d
the smiths
sarah
uncle steve
andy
rebz

MySpace Fools
nate
ted
camille
pam
rebz
fat luke

Currently Reading
Sidewalks in the Kingdom
Foolishness to the Greeks
Outside
Relevant
World

Currently Listening
Bloc Party
My Morning Jacket
Youth Group
Rogue Wave



QUICKLIST
Reduce
Re-use
Recycle
Reform
Renew


.............
CREDITS
this blog is written by
Kyle Davis

design layout by greencapsule


HOME | ARCHIVES